Our award-winning PAR Training Courses are based on Nobel Prize winning research and years of studying how leaders influence people to take action. We concentrate on the skills involved in influencing others AND on how to implement those skills.
Unlike so many other leadership training companies who deal with the What's and Why's of leadership, our focus is on:
- Executing skills, not strategy
- Individual strengths, not weaknesses
- Influencing skills to gain commitments, not simply agreements
- Long-term relationships, not transactions
- Assisting all personnel, especially non-sales professionals, to enhance their contributions to the company's success.
We wrote the book on the How-To's of Leadership. Cracking the Code to Leadership explains the essential elements of the skill to lead and the skill to influence others to take action.
PAR offers eight different on-site training programs ranging from Sales Training to Leadership & Teamwork to Everyone's A Customer, as well as intensive, independent one and two-day seminars throughout the year in Atlanta, Ga.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a complimentary onsite executive briefing.