Leadership and Influencing Training Provider
Established Leadership Development Company
How We Started
Founded over 35 years ago, The PAR Group's business leadership consultants deliver results. After PAR training, companies see measurable results in proficiency within 2 to 6 days and a 100% return on investment within 90 days. In fact, we are so confident in what we do that we offer a money-back guarantee. It is our strong commitment and the results we deliver that makes us the trusted consultant of our clients–from Fortune 500 to small private companies–to work with each group in their organizations year after year.
Our Executive Team
The PAR Group Skill Set
Our skill set is based on the key skills top performers use to gain the support, buy-in, and commitment of others. The following are the foundation of these business skills:
- Top performers initiate business interactions with a unique confident demeanor that causes open-mindedness while clearly establishing common goals. How that is done must be exactly illustrated and then experienced.
- Top performers listen differently than other people. By observing a person's desires and inclinations, top performers are able to determine a person's true feelings. They then switch to ordinary listening to uncover and size up the facts of a situation. This results in faster, better, and more accurate listening by enabling people to grasp the true meaning of what other people say instead of merely hearing the words. Research has uncovered just how that unique kind of listening occurs. This skill can now be developed into a conscious competency and it yields a precise and scientific clarity to empathy.
- Top performers link the above two skills to the next–the ability to reason with anyone at any point of view. They can link logic and emotions! Top performers can position business ideas accurately to fit the other person's momentary point of view both logically and emotionally.
- Top performers link the above skills to this one: The acclaimed ability to inspire a change of heart, a change of viewpoint, and a change of confidence in others. They can inspire greater receptivity as well as positive feelings and inclinations towards their ideas and proposals. This is not a contrived technique but a bona fide skill, which is the most important skill of all. Research uncovered clearly how it is done. This type of skill can be experienced, replicated, and proven. Additionally, it can be coached to conscious competence.
- Finally, top performers bring closure to their business interactions in a manner that inspires genuine confidence, commitment, or buy-in more often than anyone else. Keep in mind, that this outcome can be applied to customer service, supervision/management, teamwork, sales, or leadership. Each of these competencies drives an enterprise's execution and tangible business results.